By using this site, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please leave that page. These Terms and Conditions super cede any other agreement you may have with EmailMeForm regarding this subject matter. EmailMeForm may, in its sole discretion, revise these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Terms & Conditions
- Prohibited 🚫 Behavior
- Termination and Modification
- Payment, Refunds , and Downgrades
- Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE EMAILMEFORM SITE, AND ANY ACCOUNT THAT YOU MAY HAVE CREATED AS PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO USE THE EMAILMEFORM SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- EmailMeForm welcomes your comments on our site; however, you acknowledge that if you send us creative suggestions, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, concepts,
inventions or other information, (collectively, the “Information”), the Information shall be deemed, and shall remain EmailMeForm property.
- By submission of any Information to us, you assign to us and we shall own exclusively all rights to such Information of every kind and nature.
This Agreement grants a non – exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Software to create web forms. Additional Software licenses must be purchased in order to install and use the Software for additional forms. EmailMeForm reserves the right to determine whether use of the Software qualifies under this Agreement. EmailMeForm owns all rights , title and interest to the Software (including all intellectual property rights) and reserves all rights to the Software that are not expressly granted in this Agreement.
The names, marks and logos appearing on the site are, unless otherwise noted, trademarks owned by or licensed to EmailMeForm. your use of these marks, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is prohibited. From time to time, EmailMeForm makes fair use in this site of trademarks owned and used by third parties. EmailMeForm makes no claim to ownership of those marks. The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images and other content (the “site Material”) are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. These Terms and Conditions
do not grant you any license whatsoever to the site Material. EmailMeForm authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the site Material for your non-commercial personal use. Unauthorized use of the site Material violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. you agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original site Material on any copy of such material. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not sell or modify our site Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the site Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the site Material on any other web site or in a networked environment is prohibited. EmailMeForm retains all intellectual property rights in the site Material.
EmailMeForm welcomes your comments on our site; however, you acknowledge that if you send us creative suggestions,
ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, concepts, inventions or other information, (collectively, the “Information”), the Information shall be deemed, and shall remain EmailMeForm property. By submission of any Information to us, you assign to us and we shall own exclusively all rights to such Information of every kind and nature .
As a user of this Web site , you are responsible for your own behavior. Any of the following actions will be dealt with severely:
- 1. transmit to us material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner.
- 2. send material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner.
- 3. send material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- 4. send material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity.
- 5. intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage conduct that would violate any local, state, or federal law.
- 6. send advertisements or solicitations of business.
- 7. send chain letters or pyramid schemes or,
- 8. impersonate another person.
- 9. phish, collect, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any login data, passwords, or private financial information for other web sites, software or services.
- 10. use the Software to provide services to others; such as the basis of a hosted form-building service, or any other services which is a direct competition against EmailMeForm.
- 11. distribute derivative works based on the Software;
- 12. reproduce the Software except as described in this Agreement.
- 13. sell, assign, license, disclose, distribute, or otherwise transfer or make available the Software or its Source Code, in whole or in part, in any form to any third parties.
- 14. remove or alter any copyright notices on the Software (note: you may remove the “Powered by EmailMeForm” footer from your forms).
- 15. use the Software in any site which endorse unlawful manner or for any unlawful purpose.
- 16. use any manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to crawl, spider or screen scrape any web pages contained in the site.
You may use the Software under this Agreement until either party terminates this Agreement as set forth in this paragraph. Either party may terminate the Agreement at any time, upon written notice to the other party. Upon termination, all licenses granted to you will terminate, and you will immediately un-install and cease all use of the Software. The Sections entitled “No Warranty,” “Indemnification,” and “Limitation of Liability” will survive any termination of this Agreement.
EmailMeForm may modify the Software with notice to you either in email or by publishing content on the Software website, including but not limited to changing the functionality or appearance of the Software, and such modification will become binding on you unless you terminate this Agreement.
Prices for monthly subscription plan fees to EmailMeForm are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the EmailMeForm site.
EmailMeForm shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any
modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any EmailMeForm site.
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts which provide a limited access to the Service are not required to provide a credit card number. The EmailMeForm site is billed in advance on a monthly basis in accordance with our pricing schedule and all payments are non – refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally , no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. You agree to pay for any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Service and payments made by you herein.
DOWNGRADING YOUR EMAILMEFORM
SITE MAY CAUSE THE LOSS OF
CONTENT, FEATURES, OR CAPACITY OF
YOUR ACCOUNT. EMAILMEFORM DOES
NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH
EMAILMEFORM DOES NOT WARRANT
THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE
ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS
SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER
VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL
MATERIAL. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR
THE SITE MATERIAL RESULTS IN ANY
COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE NEED FOR
SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT
OR DATA, EMAILMEFORM SHALL NOT
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS OR
THIS WEB SITE AND ITS MATERIAL ARE
PROVIDED ON AN ” AS IS ” AND “AT YOUR
OWN RISK ” BASIS WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
EMAILMEFORM, TO THE FULLEST
EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,
DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF
MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES
RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF
FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ALTHOUGH EMAILMEFORM STRIVES TO
PROVIDE THOROUGH AND ACCURATE
MATERIALS ON ITS SITE , WE MAKE NO
WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY,
RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR
TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS,
IN NO EVENT SHALL EMAILMEFORM,
ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES
MENTIONED ON THE SITE BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER
(INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES
RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING
FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE
MATERIAL ON THIS SITE OR SITES
LINKED TO THIS SITE , WHETHER BASED
ON WARRANTY , CONTRACT , TORT, OR
ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND
WHETHER OR NOT WWW.DRASHTIDHAMIWISHERS.WORDPRESS.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
SUCH DAMAGES .
This site contains links to web sites
owned by third parties. These links are
provided solely as a convenience to you
and are not an endorsement by
EmailMeForm of the contents on those
other sites. EmailMeForm is not
responsible for the content of any linked
sites and makes no representations
regarding the content or accuracy of
materials on such sites. If you decide to
visit any third – party sites using links
from this site, you do so at your own
risk. Consult the Uniform Resources
Locator (“URL”) address identified in
your browser to determine whether you
have linked to a third – party site .
By using this site, you agree to defend,
indemnify, and hold harmless
EmailMeForm, its officers, directors,
employees and agents, from and against
any and all losses, claims, damages, costs
and expenses (including reasonable legal
and accounting fees) that EmailMeForm
may become obligated to pay arising or
resulting from your use of the site
Material or your breach of these Terms
and Conditions. EmailMeForm reserves
the right to assume or participate, at
your expense, in the investigation,
settlement and defense of any such
action or claim.